Sunday 7th April saw Jess and John host their charity fundraiser at The Hiltonbury Farmhouse in Chandlers Ford; it was a fantastic turnout with nine teams taking part, delicious food, mega raffle, a Michael Buble tribute and more importantly an amazing £500 raised for two very deserving charities!
The quiz, hosted by our favourite quiz master Liam, comprised of all the usual rounds and ended with a risky ‘boom or bust’ section. The winning team took home an afternoon tea hamper and bottles of wine, whilst the losers took home some St Patrick Day hats (could be useful in 11 months time…!!)
The idea behind the quiz night was to help boost funds for both Jess and John’s personal charity endeavours which are taking place this month….
John has been in training since December for a charity boxing match which is taking place on 13th April where all money raised goes to Tonic Music to Mental Health whilst Jess will be abseiling the Spinnaker Tower on 27th April, where all money raised goes towards home adaptations for a friend who recently became paralysed in a tragic accident.
- Two tickets for a Self Discovery tour at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Months family swim pass for Places Leisure Eastleigh
- Two day tickets to Paultons Park
- Family ticket to the SeaCity Museum
- A voucher for Bellissima Nails & Beauty
- A jam packed hamper courtesy of ALB Electrical
- Beautiful flowers from The Flower Stables
- A voucher for Lakewood Beauty
- An hours gardening courtesy of JNR Garden Services
- Two tickets for a brewery tour at Ringwood Brewery
- A family ticket to Finkley Down Farm
- An Easter crash course of swimming lessons from Winchester City Penguins
- A supervised session on the Challenge Wall for two at Golden Gecko Climbing
- A free pizza from Dominos
- Two climbs at Boulder Shack Climbing Gym
- Two entries to Kids2Day
- A family ticket to Longdown Activity Farm